This baobab oats recipe is inspired by the one and only classic, Cherry Bakewell but of course with our SACO twist.
Baobab is amazing, nourishing, and nutritious especially when taken in the morning, so why not add it to your breakfast?
In this recipe, we will show you how easy it is to create this desert-inspired breakfast as well as how easy it is to incorporate baobab into your meals.
We hope you enjoy it!
(Recipe by Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes)
Cherry Bakewell and Baobab Baked Oats by Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes
– 50g gluten free oats
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp SACO Baobab Powder
– 1 tbsp Cherry jam
– 125ml of your favourite plant-based milk
– Almond flakes
– A couple of fresh cherries
How to make Cherry Bakewell and Baobab Baked Oats
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a small ramekin.
- Mix all the dry ingredients with milk.
- Transfer half of the mixture to the prepared ramekin.
- Add jam.
- Transfer the rest of the mixture on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Top with almonds.
- Place back into oven for a few minutes to toast the almond flakes.
- Top with cherries
- Serve warm or cold.
Have you made something delicious with SACO Baobab Powder?
Share your creation with us on Instagram and tag @sacosuperfoods
Cherry Bakewell and Baobab Baked Oats was first seen on SACO Super Foods