Skip to content
- Alpha Tauri: Red Bull's former junior team Toro Rosso is rebranded for 2020 Posted By F1.co.uk on Feb 14, 2020 |
Red Bull’s junior team has been rebranded as Alpha Tauri for 2020.
The former Toro Rosso team is now being used to promote a new clothing line produced by the drinks giant.
Team boss Franz Tost said the outfit was targeting a place in the top five of the constructors’ ...
- Complete makeover for Alpha Tauri! Posted By Edward Hardy on Feb 14, 2020 |
Alpha Tauri have released their look for 2020 and it isn’t just the team name that has changed for this upcoming season.
Formerly Toro Rosso, the Red Bull owned team decided to have a name change starting from 2020 and alongside it, has also came a different ...
- 'The buzz is the same every year' – Hamilton still motivated with Mercedes Posted By F1.co.uk on Feb 14, 2020 |
Lewis Hamilton says he and Mercedes are as motivated as ever this year to continue their success.
Mercedes’ new car is having its first run at a private test at Silverstone on Friday.
Hamilton’s Finnish team-mate Valtteri Bottas will drive the car in the morning before the Briton, 35, takes ...
- 'We can be quite optimistic' – McLaren boss Seidl happy with 2020 car Posted By derek on Feb 13, 2020 |
McLaren have unveiled their new car with the ambition of continuing the progress they showed last year.
In 2019, they were the fastest team behind Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull and finished fourth, two places better than in 2018.
Team boss Andreas Seidl said: “It is important to keep the ...
- Covers on MCL35 taken off! Posted By Edward Hardy on Feb 13, 2020 |
McLaren have confirmed their look for 2020 with the usual colours of papaya orange and blue – the original set chosen by Bruce McLaren when the team was first formed.
The car will make its official on-track debut during pre-season testing at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya on ...
- Kubica to race in German Touring Car Championship Posted By derek on Feb 13, 2020 |
Former F1 driver driver Robert Kubica will race in the DTM German Touring Car Championship for BMW this year.
The Pole, 35, returned to Formula 1 last year with Williams, eight years after a horrific rally accident left him with only partial movement in his right arm.
Kubica will race ...
- Verstappen ‘very positive’ about new car after Red Bull test Posted By F1.co.uk on Feb 12, 2020 |
Max Verstappen describes his first experience of Red Bull’s 2020 Formula 1 car as “very positive” after it ran at Silverstone on Wednesday.
This article is from the BBC Sport website / bbc.co.uk – Verstappen ‘very positive’ about new car after Red Bull test
- Renault need to regain confidence, says team boss Posted By F1.co.uk on Feb 12, 2020 |
Renault need to “regain confidence” this season after a tough 2019, their Formula 1 boss Cyril Abiteboul says.
They fell from fourth to fifth in the world championship last season, which led to a significant staff reshuffle and their technical director’s exit.
“Taking back fourth position in the constructors’ championship ...
- Hamilton 'physically & mentally on another level' for new season Posted By derek on Feb 12, 2020 |
Lewis Hamilton says he feels “physically and mentally on another level this year” after a successful pre-season training programme.
The six-time world champion’s comments came in an online message to fans before the debut of his new Mercedes later this week.
Hamilton, 35, is aiming to win a seventh world ...
- First glimpse of RB16 revealed! Posted By Edward Hardy on Feb 12, 2020 |
An image of the RB16 has been released as the team attempt to fight closer with Mercedes and Ferrari following three straight seasons of finishing third.
Now entering its seventh season since their last title win in 2013, the team have certainly been vocal of their target ...