Skip to content
- Former Ferrari chief designer Simone Resta to rejoin from Alfa Romeo Former Ferrari chief designer Simone Resta is to rejoin the team later this season from Alfa Romeo. This article is from the BBC Sport website / bbc.co.uk – Former Ferrari chief designer Simone Resta to rejoin from Alfa Romeo
- How Hamilton & fellow drivers are exerting pressure on F1 bosses over 2021 changes With radical rule changes for 2021 still being debated, Andrew Benson explains how the drivers are exerting pressure on Formula 1’s bosses. This article is from the BBC Sport website / bbc.co.uk – How Hamilton & fellow drivers are exerting pressure on F1 bosses over 2021 changes
- Jolyon Palmer column: Lewis Hamilton makes winning in F1 look easy Posted By F1.co.uk on Jul 16, 2019 |
Former F1 driver Jolyon Palmer, who left Renault during the 2017 season, is part of the BBC team and offers insight and analysis from the point of view of the competitors
The British Grand Prix was a momentous result for the World Championship.
Two weeks before in Austria, Valtteri Bottas ...
- Lewis Hamilton claims a record sixth British Grand Prix Posted By Edward Hardy on Jul 15, 2019 |
Lewis Hamilton extended his championship lead to 39 points with a record sixth British Grand Prix victory as Sebastian Vettel crashed into Max Verstappen.
Despite qualifying second behind his team-mate, Valtteri Bottas, a safety car period benefitted Hamilton enabling him to take the lead and one that ...
- British Grand Prix: Spot the celebs who went to Silverstone Posted By F1.co.uk on Jul 14, 2019 |
As one of the biggest events on the British sporting calendar, Formula 1 racing at Silverstone attracts the A-list stars from the world of film, TV music and sport.
Monaco may be the billionaires’ playground, but when it comes to adrenaline-fuelled entertainment, the British Grand Prix – in Northamptonshire ...
- British Grand Prix – Race Result Posted By Mike Petch on Jul 14, 2019 |
1 Lewis Hamilton Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport2 Valtteri Bottas Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport3 Charles Leclerc Scuderia Ferrari4 Pierre Gasly Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Honda5 Max Verstappen Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Honda6 Carlos Sainz McLaren F1 Team7 Daniel Ricciardo Renault F1 Team8 Kimi Raikkonen Alfa ...
- Lewis Hamilton wins record sixth British Grand Prix after Sebastian Vettel crash Posted By derek on Jul 14, 2019 |
Lewis Hamilton took a record sixth British Grand Prix victory in a thrilling race featuring a crash between Max Verstappen and Sebastian Vettel.
Battles throughout the field created a dramatic race – by far the best of the year so far – as Hamilton benefited from a safety-car period ...
- British Grand Prix 2019: all you need to know from Silverstone Posted By F1.co.uk on Jul 13, 2019 |
A Mercedes on pole for the eighth time in 10 races. The world champions’ seventh front-row lock-out this season. So it’s same old, same old at the British Grand Prix after the excitement of Austria? Not so fast.
Silverstone has been full of surprises this weekend. From Lewis Hamilton ...
- Valtteri Bottas on British GP pole position Posted By derek on Jul 13, 2019 |
Valtteri Bottas beat Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton to pole position by the tiniest of margins at the British Grand Prix.
The Finn beat the world champion by just 0.006 seconds as Hamilton just failed to make up on his second lap for a mistake on his first run in ...
- F1 bosses to consider refuelling return for 2021 Posted By F1.co.uk on Jul 12, 2019 |
Formula 1 bosses are discussing bringing back refuelling in 2021.
Jean Todt, the president of governing body the FIA, said he would like to bring back the practice, which was outlawed before the 2010 season.
Todt said a final decision would be made on the basis of a study on ...