Looking for a breakfast recipe to enjoy on your birthday? Try out our baobab recipe below!
Baobab helps the body in many ways and is known as a superfood but what does it actually contain?
Well, Baobab is rich in vitamin C, iron, potassium and so much more which will help you feel amazing, especially on your birthday.
(Recipe by Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes)
Birthday Cake with Baobab Baked Oats by Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes
– 50g gluten-free oats
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp of your jam of choice
– 1 tsp SACO Baobab Powder
– 125ml of your favourite plant-based milk
– Confetti sprinkles
How to make Birthday Cake with Baobab Baked Oats
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a small ramekin.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients with milk.
- Transfer half of the mixture to the prepared ramekin.
- Add jam, then add the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Decorate with icing and sprinkles.
- Serve warm or cold.
Have you made something delicious with SACO Baobab Powder?
Share your creation with us on Instagram and tag @sacosuperfoods
Birthday Cake with Baobab Baked Oats was first seen on SACO Super Foods