Baobab powder is very versatile and can be added to many things.
We love adding baobab to our breakfast, especially when craving something sweeter.
In this baobab recipe, we have combined the best of both worlds. The peanut butter hits that sweet craving which is then lightened by the blueberries, and the baobab ensures that it’s still vitamin rich!
We hope you give it a try!
(Recipe by Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes)
Blueberry, Peanut, and Baobab Baked Oats by Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes
– 50g gluten-free oats
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter
– 1 tsp SACO Baobab Powder
– 125ml of your favourite plant-based milk
– 1/2 handful of blueberries
How to make Blueberry, Peanut, and Baobab Butter Baked Oats
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a small ramekin.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients with milk.
- Carefully fold in blueberries.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared ramekin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Add peanut butter on top.
- Decorate with a few blueberries.
- Serve warm or cold.
Have you made something delicious with SACO Baobab Powder?
Share your creation with us on Instagram and tag @sacosuperfoods
Blueberry and Baobab Baked Oats was first seen on SACO Super Foods