Most people have dried mango as a healthy snack to eat on the go, or as something to munch on while watching your favourite series on Netflix.
But if you are wondering what else you can use dried mango for, this recipe is for you.
For 4 servings
- 3 frozen banana
- 700ml soya milk (or your favourite milk)
- 4-5 slices of SACO dried mango
- ½ tsp of SACO baobab powder
- very small pinch of SACO ginger flakes (optional)
- Pour the milk in the blender
- break the frozen bananas in chunks and add to the blender along with the slices of dried mango, the baobab powder and the ginger flakes.
- Blend until smooth
- Serve in a glass
- The smoothie should be sweet enough, but if you feel you still need to adjust its sweeteness, add a teaspoon of agave syrup
- If you prefer an even smoother texture of the smoothie, soak the dried mango overnight or for at least 1 hour before adding it to the blender
Have you made something delicious with SACO Dried Mango?
Share your creation with us on Instagram and tag @sacosuperfoods
Mango and Banana Smoothie with Dried Mango was first seen on SACO Super Foods