Strawberry season is in full swing, but who knows how long it’s going to last,
If you are in baking mood, stop first at your local artisan market to get some hand picked juicy strawberries and try this recipe.
It’s gluten free, vegan and another easy way to use baobab powder.
(Recipe by Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes)
Image courtesy of Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes
– 50g gluten free oats
– 1 tsp baking powder
– Half scoop salted caramel vegan protein powder or your flavour of choice
– 1 tsp SACO Baobab Powder
– 125ml of your favourite plant-based milk
– 1/2 handful of blueberries
– a few strawberries
– coconut flakes
– raspberry ripple sauce
How to Make Fruity Baobab Baked Oats
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a small ramekin.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients with the milk.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared ramekin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Decorate with a few drops of the raspberry ripple sauce, a few blueberries, slices of strawberries and a sprinkle of coconut flakes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Have you made something delicious with SACO Baobab Powder?
Share your creation with us on Instagram and tag @sacosuperfoods
Fruity Baobab Baked Oats was first seen on SACO Super Foods