Our Friend Steph from ,Steph’s Gluten Free Bakes has shared with us her delicious and nutritious gluten free chocolate baked oats.
This beauty can be the perfect gluten free breakfast idea for Sunday morning or a lovely dessert when you have guests over.
– 50g gluten free oats
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp SACO Baobab powder
– 125ml milk
– New York cheesecake flavour drops
– Brownie crisps
– Biscuit flower (for decoration)
– Honey or your favourite sweetener
How to Make Chocolate Baked Oats
1. Place all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix
2. Transfer to a greased ramekin
3. Bake for 20 minutes then insert a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out clean, then the baked oats is ready
4. Decor with a biscuit flower on top, let cool and serve
Have you made something delicious with SACO Baobab Powder?
Share your creation with us on Instagram and tag @sacosuperfoods
Chocolate Baked Oats was first seen on SACO Super Foods