The company has just announced a remarkable 48.2% year-over-year increase in revenues, showcasing the success of the new developments.
Leading sports data provider, STATSCORE has experienced a period of unprecedented growth, influx of fresh talent, and rapid product development since its acquisition by LSports.
Over the past twelve months, the Polish-based company has expanded its product portfolio and scope of data coverage. Highlights include:
- Introduction of low-latency play-by-play cricket coverage and pre-game cricket widgets.
- Launch of BetBooster widget designed to inspire more bets.
- Expansion of in-depth player data for major team sports like the NBA or German Bundesliga.
- Global expansion of low-latency football feeds coverage, with focus on LatAm and Asia.
- Integration of new monetization features.
- Extension of official sports data deals with several prominent leagues.
- Addition of product features such as probable lineups and missing players’ head-ups.
- Increased localization options with languages like Hindi and Arabic.
STATSCORE’s CEO, Dariusz Łęczyński, commented on the journey, stating, “It was time-consuming and exhausting, but from the perspective of time, it was so much worth it!”
The company has acknowledged the crucial role of its dedicated team: STATSCORE increased employment by 26%, including a notable 52% growth in R&D teams.
Cutting all the irrelevant costs and closing non-performing projects helped us focus on what really matters product-, customer- and people-wise. In just one year we’ve become stronger in every possible area. We got lighter, faster, and more hungry. And all of this in an environment that any company in the world could envy us. Seeing people who once left us, wanting to join back is one of the strongest indicators of the growth and satisfaction path we re-entered. Hard to imagine it’s been a year already, but all of this could have happened only because of the extraordinary collaborative approach of our friends at LSports. And there is still so much ahead of us! – adds Dariusz Łęczyński.
Looking ahead, STATSCORE is expected to unveil another important product later this year, aiming to make waves in the sports data industry.
STATSCORE is a Polish company that provides the highest-quality sports data and statistics in the form of widgets, mini-sites, and feeds. Its mission is to build the biggest sports data center in the world.
STATSCORE supports sports fans and organizations, media outlets, and bookmakers, by offering reliable live data, in-depth statistics, and attractive visualizations.
The company employs a global team of highly trained scouts which covers more than 10,000 live events per month and delivers the most accurate and trustworthy data in real-time.
STATSCORE Celebrates a Year of Remarkable Growth Following Acquisition by LSports was first seen on Sports Betting Operator