Charlotte, NC – Gambling.com Group Limited (Nasdaq: GAMB) (“Gambling.com Group” or the “Company”), a leading provider of digital marketing services active exclusively in the global online gambling industry, today announced its operating and financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Second Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights
- Revenue of $10.4 million; grew 66% compared to $6.3 million in the same period for the prior year
- Net income of $2.4 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $0.4 million, or a loss of $0.02 per diluted share, in the same period for the prior year
- Adjusted EBITDA of $5.5 million; grew 46% compared to $3.8 million in the same period for the prior year, representing an Adjusted EBITDA margin of 53%
- Free cash flow of $3.1 million; decreased 3% compared to $3.2 million in the same period for the prior year
Second Quarter 2021 Business Highlights
- Completed redomiciliation from Malta to the Channel Island of Jersey in May
- Successful launches of EmpireStakes.com, BetArizona.com and IllinoisBet.com which provides bettors with trusted and up-to-date state-specific gambling information to help them place safe and secure legal wagers
- Completed acquisition of two domain portfolios suitable for targeting the US market
- Subsequent to quarter end, completed successful public listing of common shares on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker symbol “GAMB”
- Subsequent to quarter end, announced appointment of Mr.